AirgunWebTV 2015 EPISODE 4
AirgunWeb, Airgun Scout, and everyone associated with AirgunWebTV would like to thank our sponsors. Please visit our “supports of AirgunWebTV page” to see all those that help keep this show going.
Episode 4 – What airgun type is right for you? (part 2)
Are you ready to step up to more power, more range, and more accuracy at longer ranges? Well then you’re going to love this episode of AirgunWebTV. We’ll take a look at 3 very cool and affordable break barrel airguns and then step it WAY up as we look at my customized Benjamin Armada at 50 yards and the Evanix Rainstorm II .357 as we dial in at over 120 yards. This is what airgunning is all about!
Product’s used in this Episode
- Hatsan Mod 87:
- Gamo Pigman:
- Walther Terrus
- H&N Field Target Trophy Pellets
- Pellet Pen
- Benjamin Armada
- Evanix Rainstorm II .357
- JSB .357
- AGW review of the Benjamin Armada part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHN2VwqMrVQ
- AGW review of the Benjamin Armada Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcI03LcQJac
- AGW review of the Walther Terrus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIH3elwB-U4
People in this episode:
- Rick Eutsler – (http://www.airgunweb.com)
- Cecil Bays II – (http://www.airgunscout.com)
- Ben Pierson – (http://www.ideafilmfactory.com)
Photos from this episode:
Interested in AirgunWebTV?
If you are a vendor or manufacturer and would like information about possibly supporting and/or advertising AirgunWebTV, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.