AirgunWeb – Rough Cut
Welcome to our newest series of airgun videos. With AirgunWeb Rough Cut we start to look at the customization market and the various suppliers and manufactures that often build their products simply for the love of the sport vs profit. You probably won’t find them at major “big box” stores, or the “big” on-line e-tailers.
These projects will be mostly unsponsored with all the parts and production costs coming out of our own pockets. There are few folks that we’d like to mention for their help so far.
- PyramydAir.com – For allowing us to do these videos!
- Leapers – For their continued support
- Predator International – for agreeing to provide pellets and supplies to the cause
- Tim and Sue Smith at AirGunArtisans.com & SmithAirgunRepair.com
- Ron Sauls over at Bryan and Associates
- The folks over at Airgun Hobbyist Magazine
- And last but NOT least.. Mark Day for donating his time to edit the Rough Cut series. Without Mark, this would not be getting done.
Again, I want to thank Pyramyd Air for allowing me the latitude to cover these topics. Many of the base products we’ll be working with will be available at PyramydAir.com and I would certainly encourage you purchase from them whenever possible.
If it wasn’t for them, I would not be able to do any of this work. So THANK YOU Pyramyd Air.
AirgunWeb Rough Cut Videos: