BSA R-10 Field Target Trial – by AirgunWeb
For more information and to show your support, please visit our sponsors using the links under “Sponsor Links” in this description.
About this Video:
****NOTE**** Before everyone jumps on our case about how we shot this friendly competition, i.e. tripods vs bi-pods, please realize that my goal is always to show you all how the PRODUCT can perform, not necessarily how well I can shoot. Cecil and I had a great time putting this little shoot together. If/when Havasu Airgunners puts on it’s first official Field Target Shoot, they will be abiding my recognized rules and regulations. Thanks for understanding!
In our final look at the BSA R-10 MK2, we’ll take it out into the desert for a simulated Field Target Competition. Now we bent the “traditional” rules a bit so that we could get some good camera shots, but the basic elements were all there. It was a great time and the BSA R-10 performed exceptionally well. If you’re looking for a great target or field target gun with features like a regulated valve, costing much less than similarly equipped models from competing brands, then the BSA R-10 is worth a serious look!
(click to purchase this product and/or accessories)
- BSA R-10 MK2 PCP Air Rifle, Walnut Stock
- BSA .177-Cal Multishot Magazine, 10rds, Fits R-10 MK2, Scorpion SE, Scorpion 1200 SE & Ultra SE Air Rifles
- BSA Buddy Bottle, 200cc, Fits BSA R-10 MK & SuperTen
- BSA Single-Shot Adapter, .177 Cal, Fits R-10, Scorpion, Ultra
- Air Venturi Carbon Fiber Air Tank & Fill Station, 4500 PSI, 90 Cu In
- JSB Diabolo Exact Heavy .177 Cal, 10.34 Grains, Domed, 500ct
- Hawke Sport Optics 8-32×56 AO Sidewinder 30 SF Rifle Scope, Illuminated SR Pro Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 30mm Tube
(PyramydAir.com does not carry the exact scope that I’m using in this video. This is a comparable model, that acutually a little better than mine)
- BKL 30mm Rings, 3/8″ or 11mm Dovetail, Matte Black
- Gamo Squirrel Field Target w/4 Kill-Zone Reducers
Direct link the primary product page:
AirgunWeb is a leader in Airgun Reviews and Information. Airgun Expert and Critic Rick Eutsler, has been testing and reviewing airguns, pellet guns, bb guns, and various airsoft airguns since 2006. In this video AirgunWeb will be reviewing and talking about the BSA R-10 MK2 and testing accuracy out to 50 yards.
Pellet rifles, airguns, air rifles, bb guns, and airsoft airguns are a great way to develop good shooting skills and firearms safety. Airguns, BB Guns, & Airsoft guns are great tools for target practice, small game hunting, pest control, and maintaining firearms proficiency and discipline. Pellet guns are also great for just having fun shooting targets in the back yard and are much safer and less expensive to operate than traditional firearms.