BSA R-10 MK2 PCP Pellet Gun (Part 1) – Airgun Review by Rick Eutsler / AirgunWeb.com
For more information and to show your support, please visit our sponsors using the links under “Sponsor Links” in this description.
About this Video:
The BSA R-10 MK2 has been very impressive so far. In this video I’ll take a look at the specifics and get some basic 10 yard testing done. I’ll be using OnTarget’s Target Data System software for the first time on camera. This is an amazing tool that’s already paid off here in the shop. Stay tuned for Part 2 (coming soon) as I’ll be taking the BSA R-10 out to the range to stretch it’s legs.
(click to purchase this product and/or accessories)
- BSA R-10 MK2 PCP Air Rifle, Walnut Stock
- BSA .177-Cal Multishot Magazine, 10rds, Fits R-10 MK2, Scorpion SE, Scorpion 1200 SE & Ultra SE Air Rifles
- BSA Buddy Bottle, 200cc, Fits BSA R-10 MK & SuperTen
- BSA Single-Shot Adapter, .177 Cal, Fits R-10, Scorpion, Ultra
- Air Venturi Carbon Fiber Air Tank & Fill Station, 4500 PSI, 90 Cu In
- JSB Match Diabolo Exact .177 Cal, 8.4 Grains, Domed, 500ct
- Hawke Sport Optics 8-32×56 AO Sidewinder 30 SF Rifle Scope, Illuminated SR Pro Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 30mm Tube
(PyramydAir.com does not carry the exact scope that I’m using in this video. This is a comparable model, that acutually a little better than mine)
- BKL 30mm Rings, 3/8″ or 11mm Dovetail, Matte Black
- OnTarget Target Data System – https://ontargetshooting.com/tds/
Direct link the primary product page:
AirgunWeb is a leader in Airgun Reviews and Information. Airgun Critic Rick Eutsler, has been testing and reviewing airguns, pellet guns, bb guns, and various airsoft airguns since 2006. In this video AirgunWeb will be reviewing and talking about the BSA R-10 MK2.
Pellet rifles, airguns, air rifles, bb guns, and airsoft airguns are a great way to develop good shooting skills and firearms safety. Airguns, BB Guns, & Airsoft guns are great tools for target practice, small game hunting, pest control, and maintaining firearms proficiency and discipline. Pellet guns are also great for just having fun shooting targets in the back yard and are much safer and less expensive to operate than traditional firearms.