MegaBOOM Supersonic Targets – Prodct Preview by AirgunWeb.com
For more information and to show your support, please visit our sponsors using the links under “Sponsor Links” in this description.
About this video:
MegaBOOM Supersonic Reactive Targets may just be the next BIG thing in safe and environmentally friendly reactive targets. Their BOOM is made when a projectile impacts the wall of a pressurized plastic bottle. This causes a rip in the bottle and the escaping air is moving so fast that it creates a supersonic BOOM. It’s loud, it’s fun, it’s reusable, and it can’t cause fires. This is a great way to add the BOOM into your next airgun adventure! Finally a reason to start recycling!
(click to purchase this product and accessories)
- Airburst MegaBoom Supersonic Target System (STS), W/ Pressure Gauge
- Airburst MegaBoom Blast Shield
- Airburst MegaBoom Air Pump
- Airburst MegaBoom 1-Liter Bottles w/BoomDust, Bullseye Graphic, 6pk
- Airburst MegaBoom 1-Liter Bottles w/BoomDust, Apple Graphic, 6pk
- Airburst MegaBoom 1-Liter Bottles w/BoomDust, Assorted Graphics, 6pk
- Airburst MegaBoom 1-Liter Bottles w/BoomDust, Prairie Dog Graphic, 6pk
AirgunWeb is a leader in Airgun Reviews and Information. Airgun Expert and Critic Rick Eutsler, has been testing and reviewing airguns, pellet guns, bb guns, and various airsoft airguns since 2006. In this video AirgunWeb will be reviewing and/or talking about the MegaBOOM Supersonic Reactive target.
Pellet rifles, airguns, air rifles, bb guns, and airsoft airguns are a great way to develop good shooting skills and firearms safety. Airguns, BB Guns, & Airsoft guns are great tools for target practice, small game hunting, pest control, and maintaining firearms proficiency and discipline. Pellet guns are also great for just having fun shooting targets in the back yard and are much safer and less expensive to operate than traditional firearms.