AirgunWebTV 2015 EPISODE 2
AirgunWeb, Airgun Scout, and everyone associated with AirgunWebTV would like to thank our sponsors. Please visit our “supports of AirgunWebTV page” to see all those that help keep this show going.
Episode 2 – Get Those Collards
In this episode of AirgunWebTV we’ll be looking at some guns from one of my favorite airgun manufacturers, Air Arms. Cecil will be hunting with their brand new FAC version of the Air Arms TDR (Take Down Rifle) and I’ll be hunting with what is presently my favorite airgun, the Air Arms S510 Ultimate Sporter. What will we be hunting, that’s easy! Collard doves. They are an invasive species that farms love to have NOT on their ranch. After hunting Cecil and I get back in the studio and tell you all about these great airguns and why we like them so much.
Product’s used in this Episode
- Air Arms FAC TDR
- Air Arms s510 Ultimate Sporter
- JSB 15.89 Grain Pellets
- Hawke Airmax EV 30
- Hawke Varmint SF
- BKL Mounts 1″
- BKL Mount 30mm
- Hawke Sport Optics / ChairGun Software (download free at www.hawkeoptics.com)
- Full review of Air Arms TDR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSTJAt9hLBk
- Full review of Air Arms S510 Ultimate Sporter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFzVOOSBD-g
People in this episode:
- Rick Eutsler – (https://www.airgunweb.com)
- Cecil Bays II – (https://www.airgunscout.com)
- Ben Pierson – (https://www.ideafilmfactory.com)
Photos from this episode:
Interested in AirgunWebTV?
If you are a vendor or manufacturer and would like information about possibly supporting and/or advertising AirgunWebTV, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.