SHOT SHOW 2014 was an awesome opportunity to spend some time with airgun vendors and manufacturers. There’s so much to see that there’s just no way you’re going to catch it all. This year I tried a couple of new things. First, I documented something cool from each day and posted it on Airgun Depot’s Blog. If you’ve not spent time over there, you should take a look. I’m posting at least 2 articles per week for them and there’s some great data for every level of airgunner out there. The other thing that I did was to try my hand at some video interviews. I have to admit that I really enjoyed the whole process. Here is a list of the videos that I took while at SHOT along with one extra for the Firearms & Ammunition Guide. Chris happened to be visiting here in Havasu, so he popped over and spent the afternoon here at AGW headquarters.
I hope you enjoy the videos!
- SHOT SHOW 2014 – Hatsan Debuts Quiet Energy Shrouded PCPs!
In this video interview we talk to Daniel, the service manager at Hatsan USA, about their service department and the new Tac Boss Mod 250XT co2 BB pistol, and also Blaine, the CEO of Hatsan USA, about their new Quiet Energy line of PCPs.
- SHOT SHOW 2014 – Evanix goes .45 and .50 for 2014! – AirgunWeb Interview
Evanix introduces some new mulit-shot big bore airguns for 2014. They’ll have a multi-shot .45 and .50 sniper version which I just have to get my hands on. These rifles are far more impressive in person!
- SHOT SHOW 2014 – Airgun Web interview with Air Venturi and the Seneca Big Bores
More and more states are passing legislation regarding hunting with airguns. 2014 is going to be the year of big bore PCPs for AirgunWeb and Air Venturi (PyramydAir) has the big bore lineup.
- SHOT SHOW 2014 – Air Arms – Amazing Engineering + Craftmsanship = Amazing Accuracy
I’m often asked what is my favorite airgun. Whether spring or PCP it still comes back to the same company, Air Arms. Their philosophy is very simple.. “Accuracy First.” The rest of it is all secondary.
- SHOT SHOW 2014 – Webley & Scott – Accuracy at a great price…
The folks at Webley & Scott have some new products coming out in 2014. I really like the suppressed composite .22 and their line of pistols. I’m hoping they send me a Tempest to review!
- SHOT SHOW 2014 – Umarex Fuel and Action Pistols, AirgunWeb Video Interview
The Umarex Fuel looks like an interesting rifle, and the new action pistols like the Walther PPS are not only great looking, but shoot really well too.
- SHOT SHOW 2014 – Stoeger Airguns – Quiet, Accurate, Powerful – AirgunWeb Interview
Stoeger makes some very quite break barrel airguns, the X20s and the ATAC. I can’t wait to get my hands on the ATAC in 2014.
- Firearms, Ammunition & Airguns Reference Guide – 4th Edition
The Firearms, Ammunition & Airguns Reference Guide – 4th Edition covers over 57,000 different items including over 1800 airguns listed in the guide. This is a great reference tool for anyone that’s interested in the sport.
- SHOT SHOW 2014 – AirgunWeb Talks to Predator Intl. about their new Metal Mag
Predator International, the US distributors for JSB pellets and the creator of the Predator Polymags and now the new Metalmags. “These aren’t your grandaddy’s pellets..”
- SHOT SHOW 2014 – AirgunWeb interview with Hawke Optics: High Quality Glass
Hawke Optics has been a great sponsor for AirgunWeb. Their diverse product line of high quality rifle scopes and airgun scopes has something for just about everyone.
- SHOT SHOW 2014 – AirgunWeb interview with Crosman
Interested about what’s new at Crosman for 2014? Well, there’s some big news about their new Trail NP2 powered by the Nitro Piston 2 technology.
- Shot Show 2014 Coverage – Talking with Tannerite
One of my favorite products is Tannerite. They make some binary exploding targets for high powered rifles as well as for rimfire (also compatible with some airguns).