Take AIM with AirgunWeb!
Take AIM is our new series here at AirgunWeb.com
Take AIM stands for: Airgun Information & Maintenance
In this new series we’ll look at everything from the basics of installing and sighting your first scope, to simple maintenance, to more advanced tuning and repairs.
Currently Take AIM is self funded, which means that we don’t have a sponsor as of yet. BUT, we are certainly interested in finding one or more sponsors that may be willing to share some of the costs for products and supplies.
If you feel that this project has value and is worth us putting the time into, then please LET US KNOW. If you would like to help, we’ve setup a few ways that make it easy.
Please visit our “Garage Sale” page to see what items we are currently selling. In there you will find products that we may not want to sell, but need to sell to help keep this project going.
We will also have our 2011 calendar for sale. Yes we know 2011 already here and going fast, BUT this is a nice calendar that features full color photos of our top 12 rifles from 2010. It also includes a companion DVD of the reviews for each of the rifles. We will be updating our AGW Calendar yearly so, be sure to get yours for 2012 too!
Along with our Calendar and companion DVD, we’ll also be listing our Take AIM episodes. Sure you can watch them for free on YouTube and we want you to! But, we’ll make a little bit off the sales and that will help us make more videos.
You can always use our “Support AGW” page as well. Every few bucks help us get the supplies and products that fall outside our normal sponsored reviews.
Above all, we want to personally thank ALL our viewers, sponsors, suppliers, vendors, and everyone else that has helped us get this far. I hope that this new series takes us that much further!
With kind regards;
- Take AIM Episode 1 – How to Mount and Sight a Scope
- Take AIM Episode 2 – Learning about Pellets
- Take AIM Episode 3 – The Scoop on Scopes
- Take AIM Episode 4 – Compensating for Barrel Droop
- Take AIM Episode 5 – New Airgun Maintenance
- Take AIM Episode 6 – Filling your PCP Airgun
- Take AIM Episode 7 – Maintaining your Spring Airgun
- Take AIM Episode 8 – How to rebuild your breakbarrel airgun
- Take AIM Episode 9 – How to Clean the Benjamin Marauder Barrel
- Take AIM Episode 10 – Picking the right Pellet
- Take AIM Episode 11 – Small Game Hunting
- Take AIM Episode 12 – Night Hunting
- Take AIM Episode 13 – Fixing Dry RWS Rifles
- Take Aim Episode 14 – BKL Barrel Droop Compensator Mount
- Take AIM Episode 15 – Scope Height and POI
- Take AIM Episode 16 – Shooting Your New Spring Airgun
- Take AIM Episode 17 – Glass Matters
- Take AIM Episode 18 – Adjusting Parallax on a Budget Scope
- Take AIM Episode 19 – Glass Matters Part 2
- Take AIM Episode 20 – Tannerite and Airguns?
- Take AIM Episode 21 – Scope Optimization